- Glossary of printed matter A-Z
- What products and services can I find in the Canon Webshop?
- Are all Canon products available online?
- How do I log in to the Canon Webshop?
- Do I need to create an account?
- What sustainable products does Canon offer?
Ordering & quotations
- How do I place an order in the Canon Webshop?
- Can I order multiple products in one order?
- How can I order a reader?
- My order is an urgent assignment. What should I do?
- Can I place private orders as an employee?
- How can I request a quotation?
Delivery: delivery times & shipping
- What is the delivery time of my print order?
- Do you also offer same-day delivery?
- How does free delivery work?
- Do you deliver orders to your home?
- How will I know when my order is ready and will be delivered?
- What happens to my order if nobody is present at the moment of delivery?
Print files & uploading
- What are the specifications for my file?
- What is a PDF and how do I create a PDF?
- How do I create a pdf for bleed printing?
- Which programmes can I use to create my files?
- Where can I upload my files?
- Is there a maximum file size for uploading?
Paper, printing & finishing
- What paper sizes are there?
- What does printing 'with bleed' and 'without bleed' mean?
- What is 'digital' and 'offset' printing?
- What does 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 etc mean?
- What is meant by colour or mixed printing?
- Why do the colours on a screen look different than when printed?