First of all, our sincere apologies! We do our utmost to provide our services to the best of our abilities, but things can sometimes go wrong. That is very unfortunate and we don't want you to suffer as a result. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we take your complaint very seriously and do all we can to resolve it.
We will do everything we can to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible and offer a solution.
- Not satisfied with a product or service?
First contact the Canon employee or department that provided you with the product or service. They will discuss the complaint with you and try to find a good solution.
- Not satisfied with the response, handling, resolution or the Canon organization?
Then you can file an official complaint with the ICTS Service Desk. This can be done in two ways:1. Via the FS complaint form (in the A to Z list)2. Or send an email to Servicedesk-FS@uva.nl
Always state with your complaint:
- your name and telephone number (possibly your email address);
- an accurate description of the complaint;
- add any evidence if you have it;
- describe what solution you would like, if any;
- if you report the complaint by letter, please also note the date.
Once the complaint has been forwarded by University of Amsterdam to CBS Customer Service, Canon will handle your complaint as follows:
- You will receive confirmation that your complaint has been received.
- Should matters still not be entirely clear, CBS Customer Service will contact you within five working days after receipt of your complaint for an explanation. Thereafter, the manager of the relevant Canon department that provided the product or service will be asked to handle the complaint and look for a solution together with you.
- For questions about the progress of your complaint, please contact the ICTS Service Desk: Servicedesk-FS@uva.nl