With the Campus Print app you can perform the following tasks:
- send print jobs (print with the Campus Print app),
- request a PIN to log in to the printer (log in with a pincode).
Install the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Scan the above QR code with your smartphone or tablet or search for Campus Print in the Apple App Store or Google PlayStore.
- Install the app.
- Tap [Start] on the [Welcome] screen.
- Allow Campus Print to send push messages. For example, Campus Print can inform you about the status of your print jobs.
- Find your printing location. If Campus Print has access to your location, you will see one or more locations. If University of Amsterdam is not in the overview, enter (part of) the name of your organization in the search field.
- Click on the logo of University of Amsterdam.
- The first time you use the app, you have to log in once. After this, you no longer need to log in if you use Campus Print. Log in with your UvA-account or guest account. If you don't have a guest account yet, create one in the app or the Canon portal.
- The Campus Print app is now ready to use.
Install the app on your Chromebook
1. Search for Campus Print in the Google PlayStore.
2. Install the app.
3. The next steps are identical to the above description for smartphone and tablet.