Yes, we always send an order confirmation to the e-mail address that you used to log in. If you paid online, you will receive confirmation once we have received your payment.
If you have not received an order confirmation, please check the status of your order in the Canon online store under menu > Contact and Information > Order History:
1) ‘Shopping cart’ status
Your payment has not been completed yet. This may be because of one of the following reasons:
- you (accidentally) cancelled the payment.
- something went wrong in the communication with the Payment Service Provider, the organization that handles the payment. In this case, please check your bank account.
Has the amount of your order been debited from your bank account?
- Please contact Canon QSP support. They can check what went wrong and where if applicable.
- Enclose proof of payment, for example a screenshot from your banking app showing that the payment has been made (you may hide personal details and your bank balance).
- Please make sure that the PID number is visible on the proof of payment. This number is listed for every online transaction and allows Canon to link the payment to your order.
- QSP Support can restart production of your order or request a refund of your payment. Depending on the selected payment method, the amount will be refunded to your account immediately or within a few days.
2) ‘Ordered’ status
Your order has been received and is in production, but something may have gone wrong in sending the e-mail. Check your Spam/Unwanted folders just to be sure. As soon as your order is ready to be shipped, its status will change to ‘Processed’. You will then receive an e-mail stating that your order is on its way.