In most cases, the delay will resolve itself and the delivery will be made the next working day. If the delay exceeds two working days, please contact the Canon Service desk. We will then find out what is wrong with the parcel and do our best to get it delivered as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is the delivery time of my print order?
- Do you also offer same-day delivery?
- How does free delivery work?
- Do you deliver orders to your home?
- How will I know when my order is ready and will be delivered?
- What happens to my order if nobody is present at the moment of delivery?
- My parcel has not arrived yet. What should I do now?
- I entered a wrong address and my order has already been shipped. Can I still change the delivery address?
- Can my order also be delivered internationally?