- Check your spam box, sometimes your order confirmation arrives there.
- Did you pay online for a private order? Then check whether your bank account has been debited.
- Have no funds been withdrawn? Then the payment was not successful. You can then place your order again.
If you have not received an order confirmation, please check the status of your order in the Canon online store under main menu > Contact and Information > Order History:
1) ‘Shopping cart’ status
Your payment has not been completed yet. This may be because of one of the following reasons:
- you (accidentally) cancelled the payment.
- something went wrong in the communication with the Payment Service Provider, the organization that handles the payment. In this case, please check your bank account.
2) ‘Ordered’ status
Your order has been received and is in production, but something may have gone wrong in sending the e-mail. Check your Spam/Unwanted folders just to be sure.
2) ‘Processed’ status
As soon as your order is ready to be shipped, its status will change to ‘Processed’. You will then receive an e-mail stating that your order is on its way.
Has the amount of your order been debited from your bank account?
- Please contact Canon Service Desk. They can check what went wrong and where if applicable.
- Enclose proof of payment, for example a screenshot from your banking app showing that the payment has been made (you may hide personal details and your bank balance).
- Please make sure that the PID number is visible on the proof of payment. This number is listed for every online transaction and allows Canon to link the payment to your order.
- The Canon Service Desk can restart production of your order or request a refund of your payment. Depending on the selected payment method, the amount will be refunded to your account immediately or within a few days.