We store files for a maximum of one week. At the end of each week, all files are deleted from the system. Due to the large number of files we receive, we cannot keep all files for a long time. But we also do this with a view to maintain security. It is therefore not possible to place a repeat order.
Articles in this section
- What are the specifications for my file?
- What is a PDF and how do I create a PDF?
- How do I create a pdf for bleed printing?
- Which programmes can I use to create my files?
- Where can I upload my files?
- Is there a maximum file size for uploading?
- Can I upload multiple files for a product?
- Why does it take so long to upload my files?
- How do I know if my files are suitable for printing?
- Will the files I have uploaded with an order be saved in the Canon Webshop?