The following formats can be selected for a standard print job: A3, A4, A5 and A6.
For large format, the standard sizes are A0, A1 and A2. Deviating formats fall under customized print, for which you can request a quotation.
You can also choose from different types of paper. Below is a brief explanation of the most common types:
- Red LabelSuperior: this is a high-quality type of paper with low chlorine content and high whiteness. It is the perfect type of paper for presentation documents, where the quality of your document should reflect the image of your work and the organization. In addition to its quality and high whiteness, Red Label is FSC-certified.
- Black Label Premium: this is a bright white type of paper for copying and printing and is produced in an environmentally friendly way. It is FSC-certified and has been awarded the EU Ecolabel.
- Green Label Style: this is a natural white, high-quality type of copying and printing paper and is FSC certified and has been awarded the European Ecolabel.
- Top Colour Zero: this is a high-quality paper with a very smooth surface, ideal for double-sided printing and copying. The very high whiteness and satin gloss ensures colour prints have a clear and bright appearance. The very smooth surface ensures that the paper exudes an impression of exclusivity. Top colour Zero paper is FSC-certified, bears the European Ecolabel, and is fully CO2 neutral.
- Photo Gloss: this is top-quality photo inkjet paper and has a glossy or other photo coating for high-quality natural color prints. Prints on this paper dry instantly, are smudge-proof, and offer good colour density as well as excellent image sharpness.
- Photo Satin: offers the same advantages as Photo Gloss but has a slightly matte appearance.
Need help and advice?
Contact the Canon Service Desk. We'll be happy to help.