- At the Canon Portal click on the button in the upper right corner to go to your account settings.
- Choose [Email addresses].
- Click on [Add private email address].
- Confirm by clicking on the activation link, that you will receive at your private email address.
Attention: if you can't find the email with the activation link in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
Attention: it can take about 15 minutes to activate an extra email address.
Go to add private email address immediately.
- From your standard UvA email address send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the documents that you want to print. You can attach Microsoft Office documents and PDF documents. The documents are automatically converted into print files.
Important: you can adjust the print settings via [Options] on the user panel of the Canon printer.
You can now pick up your prints at any Canon printer.